Квартира в компаунде отельного типа Aqua Resort

$21833

Description

Sale of apartments in the residential complex Aqua Resort. The house consists of three blocks. Located 10 minutes drive from El Gouna. There are swimming pools on the territory, free gym for residents, the beach is 10-15 minutes on foot. There is a supermarket, the nearest shops are a 5-minute drive in the El Ahea area (City Market, Best Way).
Getting the keys to the apartment — upon payment of 15% of the first installment. The remaining amount of 85% in installments until May 1, 2024. The house was commissioned and occupied 6 years ago.
Maintenance fee — 8% every 5 years. Also payable upon arrival.
The cost of a studio of 28 sq m is from 21,833 €. Also available for sale are apartments with 1 and 2 bedrooms, including furnishings.
Direct contract from the developer without commission and interest. Details and questions about the purchase can be asked by phone: +2012077277120, whatsapp/viber/telegram: +79642768536. Representative of the company Veronica Vladi.

 

Продажа квартир в жилом комплексе Aqua Resort. Дом состоит из трёх блоков. Находится в 10 минутах езды от Эль Гуны. На территории бассейны, бесплатный джим для жильцов, пляж в 10-15 минутах пешком. Есть супермаркет, ближайшие магазины в 5 минутах езды в районе Эль Ахея (Сити Маркет, Бест Вей).
Получение ключей от квартиры — при оплате 15% первого взноса. Остальная сумма в 85% в рассрочку до 1 мая 2024 года. Дом введён в эксплуатацию и заселён 6 лет назад.
Плата за обслуживание (maintenance) — 8% раз в 5 лет. Также оплачивается при заселении.
Стоимость студии 28 кв м — от 21 833€. Также в продаже есть квартиры с 1 и 2 спальнями, включая меблировку.
Прямой контракт от застройщика без комиссии и процентов. Детали и вопросы по покупке можно задать по телефону: +2012077277120, ватсап/Вайбер/телеграмм: +79642768536. Представитель компании Вероника Влади.

Map

Share This Property

Share

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *

Авторизация
*
*
Регистрация
*
*
*
Пароль не введен
*
Генерация пароля